(1) Applicants must be GHMZ Converted Students and have learned Level II Esoteric Dharma.
(2) No one will be allowed to join the class/program without prior approval.
1) Deadline: A written application should be submitted 10 days before the start of the program.
2) Applicants must bring a copy of an internationally accredited physical exam record taken within the last 6 months.
3) Enrollment/Reception will take place at Peace Hall of Holy Mountain Buddha Land.
4) Luggage is limited to two bags per participant.
5) All applicants should be casually dressed; purified in body, mind and soul; be respectful and follow all rules and regulations, as the GHMZ Holy Mountain Buddha Land is a sacred place for Arhans, Bodhisattvas and the Holy Land of Buddhist Dharma practitioners.
Holy Mountain Buddha Land is a solemn place. All applicants who do not conform to the rules and enroll punctually or do not bring all necessary documents will be prohibited from joining the class/program.