Global Health Promotion United Association
Process of being a member
The admission requirement and process of becoming the Corporate Member, Pastoral Member and Individual Member are specified as follows:
For Corporate Members:
1. They have to comply with the purposes, missions and goals of GHPUA;
2. Have interests and substantial efforts to adopt and promote the Buddhism philosophies, beliefs, doctrines and dharma;
3. With substantial contribution of promoting human health, human civilization, social stability, social prosperity and world peace;
4. With financial and other types of contribution;
5. To submit their written application by filling in a “Corporate Membership Application Form”;
6. To submit a narrative corporate mission and brochure as supplementary documents;
7. To be evaluated and justified by the Admission-sub-committee of GHPUA.
For Pastoral Members:
1. They have to complied with the purposes, missions and goals of GHPUA;
2. Being a working or retired religious worker of any virtuous religions;
3. To have a life-time dedication to foster and work for the benefits of entire human races.
4. To submit their written application by filling in a “Pastoral Membership Application Form”;
5. To submit a copy of their Certificate of Ordination;
6. To be evaluated and justified by the Admission-sub-committee of the GHPUA;
For Individual Members:
1. People of all ages and from all walks of life;
2. Have participated in either a pre-event basis activity or regular services rendered by GHPUA;
3. Fill in an “Individual Membership Application Form”
4. To be evaluated and justified by the Admission-sub-committee of GHPUA.
Right of Members
Rights of Corporate Member:
1. To participate into various religious, educational, academic program, conferences, classes, and celebration and so on, related to Buddhism faith and human health topics as per the GHPUA’s arrangement;
2. To participate and vote in the GHPUA Annual General Meeting;
3. To participate in the Special Meeting as assigned by the GHPUA President;
4. To be prioritize for joining different regular, pre-event basis activities such as the “Spiritual Retreat to the Holy Mountain” and “Eastern Journey of Spiritual Health” etc.,
5. To obtain various kinds of exclusive Buddhism publications including articles, reports, research papers on Buddhism perspective and health related topics.
Rights of Pastoral Member:
1. To participate in various educational, academic program, conference, celebration related to Buddhism perspectives as per the arrangement of GHPUA;
2. To be prioritized for joining different levels of the Buddhism classes;
3. To participate and vote in the GHPUA Annual General Meeting;
4. To obtain various kinds of exclusive Buddhism publication including articles, reports, research papers on Buddhism and health related topics.
5. To obtain religious counseling and direct instruction from Buddhist Holy Master or the abbot in charge.
Rights of Individual Member:
1. To be prioritized for enrolling an introductory level of Buddhism Health Dharma Class religious congregation;
2. To obtain religious counseling from the Buddhist Instructors or Buddhist Clergymen of GHPUA.
3. To obtain various kinds of Buddhism publications and health education materials.